The Bumper Edition!
Regular readers will know that each week I post a recap of blog posts for coaches from around the web. As I was travelling last week, with only basic internet access, I “rolled over” last weeks posts to be included in a “bumper edition” today!
How do posts appear on this list?
The list is created using two different sources:
Each Monday on this blogs Facebook page I usually issue the following question and invitation:
“Have you written/seen a blog post in the past week that you’d think is of interest to coaches and that you’d like to share?”
Many of the posts shared on Facebook will then appear on this list.
I personally add posts that have attracted my eye for one reason or another. Sometimes this will be because it fits with a request from a reader about what the want to read more about. Sometimes it’s a post that covers a topic I know from working with clients that coaches will find valuable and/or interesting. Then there are also the posts that just really resonate with me personally.
So let’s start this week’s list ….
Posts shared on our Facebook page:
- “IS MARKETING MANIPULATIVE?” by Corrina Gordon-Barnes
- “Who is your saboteur” by Anna Jankovich-Troubetzkoi
- “POWER SHIFT: CHANGING YOUR INNER STANCE TOWARDS SUCCESS (PART 3)” by HT Lee
- “How to Build a Strong Foundation for Making Lasting Changes” by Nancy Martin
- “Don’t turn a blind eye” by Alison Smith
- “Perception vs. Reality…” by WADE OCONNOR
- “What an Executive Coach Can Do for You” by Paul Michelman (Shared by Mary T O’Sullivan)
- “FINDING A BALANCE: LEARNING THROUGH MISTAKES” by
- Minda Miloff shared a couple of her posts in the last two weeks “Thankful for Thanksgiving” and “Too much work, not enough play!”
A few posts also attracted my attention either personally or because of readers requests to read more on a particular subject…
Other posts for coaches from around the web:
- “Concentrate! How to tame a wandering mind” by Caroline Williams
- “Humans and Handbags” by “Digger the Dog”
- “Scott Eblin’s Five Essential Books on Being Fully Present for Yourself and Others” by Scott Eblin
- “How To Price Your Coaching” by Ruby McGuire
- “How to kick-start your day” by Michele Christensen
- “What happens when there’s no plan B?” by Karen Williams
- “HOW TO DO THE THING YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU COULD DO” by Steve Errey
- “I Know It’s Just My Thinking But….” by Nicola Bird
- “Do you think about money?” by Kim Ravida
- “Five one-minute videos that drive business and help you get more clients” by Fabienne Fredrickson
- “What Successful Work and Life Integration Looks Like” by Stew Friedman
- “How To Take a Vacation and Feel Rested Afterwards” by Monica Shah
- “Email Newsletter: 3 Alternatives to an Ezine” by Tracey Lawton
- “My One Best Question, Episode 10” by Box of Crayons
- “Thanksgiving Monday” by Jas Sethi
Want your post included next week? If you have a post that you think will be of interest to coaches do take part in tomorrow’s Monday invite and leave the details on our Facebook page. Whilst it’s lovely for posts to be sent to me via twitter, the nature of a tweet means that it can easily be overlooked when this post is being compiled at a later time. Please leave links in one place, ie the thread on our Facebook page so they can be easily shared.