Each Monday on this blogs Facebook page I issue the following question and invitation:
“Have you written/seen a blog post in the past week that you’d think is of interest to coaches and that you’d like to share?”
As a new feature for 2013 each Sunday I will be posting a recap of a selection of the links shared that Monday on our Facebook page.
Coaches from across the globe and in different areas of coaching responded to the invite this week
Posts shared on Monday 7th January 2013:
- “What do you Believe to be true?” was shared by swim coach Dan Gelderloos
- “Everyone Communicates, Few Connect” was shared by coach Salome Saaiman
- “Traveling Your Inner Journey” was shared by Coach Hwai Tah
- “Ideas on Selecting Your Coach” was shared by Triathlon coach Tony Hammett
- “Own your bridge” was shared by Christian coach Andre Smith
These are a few posts that also attracted my attention
- “What to do When a Client Backs Out” by Fabienne Fredrickson
- “There was a time” By Jennifer Louden
- “Here’s Your Palate Cleanser” by Michael Bungay Stanier
Want your post included next week?
If you have a post that you think will be of interest to coaches take part in tomorrow’s Monday invite and leave the details on our Facebook page.
Whilst it’s lovely for posts to be sent to me via twitter, the nature of a tweet means that it can easily be overlooked when this post is being compiled at a later time. Please leave links in one place, ie our Facebook page so they can be easily shared.