Each Monday on this blogs Facebook page I issue the following question and invitation:
“Have you written/seen a blog post in the past week that you’d think is of interest to coaches and that you’d like to share?”
At the end of each week I will be posting a recap of a selection of the links shared that Monday on our Facebook page.
As normal this week coaches from different parts of the world, with different areas of expertise and specialisms, took the time to share.
Posts shared on Monday 25th February 2013:
- “Feel-Good, Slime-Free Marketing” A post by Danielle Nelson
- “A Constant Struggle” A post by John Q. Adams
- “A collection of thoughts on coaching” A post by Joe McCullum
These are a few posts that also attracted my attention..
- “You already have permission” A post by Seth Godin
- “Three steps to ensure payment from a new client” A post by Fabienne Fredrickson
- “An End to Worry” A post by Michael Neill published on Huffington Post
Want your post included next week?
If you have a post that you think will be of interest to coaches do take part in tomorrow’s Monday invite and leave the details on our Facebook page.
Whilst it’s lovely for posts to be sent to me via twitter, the nature of a tweet means that it can easily be overlooked when this post is being compiled at a later time. Please leave links in one place, ie our Facebook page so they can be easily shared.