Each Monday on this blogs Facebook page I issue the following question and invitation:
“Have you written/seen a blog post in the past week that you’d think is of interest to coaches and that you’d like to share?”
At the end of each week I will be posting a recap of a selection of the links shared that Monday on our Facebook page.
As normal this week coaches from different parts of the world, with different areas of expertise and specialisms, took the time to share.
Posts shared on Monday 18th March 2013:
- “Breaking Blogging Rules – Writing For Whoever Shows Up” A post by Gillian Pearce
- “Animation: Working With WordClouds” A post by Michael Laffey
- “Be Daring!” A post by 6Elements Consulting & Coaching
These are a few posts that also attracted my attention..
- “Communication is a path, not an event” A post by Seth Godin
- “Our bodies are the gods we came here to serve” A post by Chris Morris
- “Your Value Is Beyond Measure” A post by Mandy Evans
Want your post included next week?
If you have a post that you think will be of interest to coaches do take part in tomorrow’s Monday invite and leave the details on our Facebook page.
Whilst it’s lovely for posts to be sent to me via twitter, the nature of a tweet means that it can easily be overlooked when this post is being compiled at a later time. Please leave links in one place, ie our Facebook page so they can be easily shared.