Each Monday on this blogs Facebook page I issue the following question and invitation:
“Have you written/seen a blog post in the past week that you’d think is of interest to coaches and that you’d like to share?”
At the end of each week I will be posting a recap of a selection of the links shared that Monday on our Facebook page.
As normal this week coaches from different parts of the world, with different areas of expertise and specialisms, took the time to share.
Posts shared on Monday 15th April 2013:
- “Stop Searching For the Meaning of Life” A post by Robert Fritz and shared by Daniel Hollcraft
- “Coaching Story: The Midas Golden Touch” A post by HwaiTah Lee
- “Authority bias” A post by Adam Kelly on his blog for Sports Psychologist and Coaches
- “Carrot And Stick – Intrinsic vs Extrinsic Nature of Motivation” A post by HwaiTah Lee
- “Prepare to Win: The language of losing, part 3” A post by WIN psychologist George Mangum
- “Motivation Comes in Several Varieties” A post by Michael Laffey
These are a few posts that also attracted my attention..
- “What’s So Scary About Rejection?” by Michael Neill (published on Huffington Post)
- “The Modern Day Guide To Embarking On A Quest” A post by Steve Errey
- “Ask Lisa: How do I stop under valuing my work?” A post by Lisa Sasevich
Want your post included next week?
If you have a post that you think will be of interest to coaches do take part in tomorrow’s Monday invite and leave the details on our Facebook page.
Whilst it’s lovely for posts to be sent to me via twitter, the nature of a tweet means that it can easily be overlooked when this post is being compiled at a later time. Please leave links in one place, ie our Facebook page so they can be easily shared.