Each Monday on this blogs Facebook page I issue the following question and invitation:
“Have you written/seen a blog post in the past week that you’d think is of interest to coaches and that you’d like to share?”
At the end of each week I will be posting a recap of a selection of the links shared that Monday on our Facebook page.
Posts shared on Monday 14th January 2013:
- “How do you choose and use your words?” A post by coach Salome Saaiman
- “5 Things You Can Do to Lift Your Spirit & Boost Your Confidence” A vlog post by life & corporate coach Cheryll Messam
- “Get a Little Inspiration!” by EFT Coach Ben Ross
- “A 2013 Wish” by life coach Michael Laffey
These are a few posts that also attracted my attention:
- “IF A THING IS WORTH DOING IT’S WORTH DOING BADLY” A post by Steve Chandler
- “Give Passion and Gain Profit with Clients You Love” A post by Lisa Sasevich
Want your post included next week?
If you have a post that you think will be of interest to coaches take part in tomorrow’s Monday invite and leave the details on our Facebook page.
Whilst it’s lovely for posts to be sent to me via twitter, the nature of a tweet means that it can easily be overlooked when this post is being compiled at a later time. Please leave links in one place, ie our Facebook page so they can be easily shared.