Welcome to this weeks recap of blog posts for coaches from around the web. Each Monday on this blogs Facebook page I usually issue the following question and invitation:
“Have you written/seen a blog post in the past week that you’d think is of interest to coaches and that you’d like to share?”
You’ll notice that the recap today is broken down into two lists – one of posts shared via our Facebook page from the Monday invite and one of other posts from around the web.
Posts shared last week on our Facebook page:
- “Coaches can practice what Tommy preached” by Netball Australia
- “Role models – who needs them?” by Coaching with Amanda
- “THE GREATEST MISUNDERSTANDING ON HAPPINESS” by HT Lee
- “How to fix a Relationship – What to talk about” by Mediate2go.com
These are a few posts that also attracted my attention either personally or because of readers requests to read more on a particular subject…
Other posts for coaches from around the web:
- “Meet Bob – he lives in your head… “ by Nicola Bird
- “My One Best Question, Episode 1” by Box of Crayons
- “Where do Great leaders Get Their Courage?” by Annika Hurwitt
- “Clarity vs. impact” by Seth Godin
- “Where can Clean Language be useful?” by Judy Rees
- “Is it worth giving up your day job to follow your purpose?” by Helen Elizabeth Evans
- “25 Popular Business Books Summarized In One Sentence Each” by DRAKE BAER AND MIKE NUDELMA
- “Lead with Your Strengths” by Lisa Sasevich
- “Pre-crastination: What Is It, You Ask?” by Timothy A. Pychyl, Ph.D.
Want your post included next week? If you have a post that you think will be of interest to coaches do take part in tomorrow’s Monday invite and leave the details on our Facebook page. Whilst it’s lovely for posts to be sent to me via twitter, the nature of a tweet means that it can easily be overlooked when this post is being compiled at a later time. Please leave links in one place, ie the thread on our Facebook page so they can be easily shared.