Welcome to this weeks recap of blog posts for coaches from around the web.
Each Monday on this blogs Facebook page I usually issue the following question and invitation:
“Have you written/seen a blog post in the past week that you’d think is of interest to coaches and that you’d like to share?”
You’ll notice that the recap today is broken down into two lists – one of posts shared via our Facebook page from the Monday invite and one of other posts from around the web.
Posts shared last week on our Facebook page:
“GOED GETRAINDE HONDEN ZIEN ONAANTREKKLIJKE VROUW…” by Marloes van Esseveld (In Dutch)
These are a few posts that also attracted my attention either personally or because of readers requests to read more on a particular subject…
Other posts for coaches from around the web:
- “5 Deepest Learnings from my Biggest Launch Ever” by Bill Baren
- “Collect Their Business Cards When You Speak” by Rochelle Togo-Figa
- “Ready to Brand or Rebrand? 3 No-Nos That Can Derail Your Branding Efforts” by Michele PW
- “Longer-Range Planning for Profitability Without Inhibiting Your Freedom” by Yollana Shore
- “The Brain Change Olympics” by Eric Klein
- “The Irony of It All (plus free visual downloads of speaking tips)” by Michael Port
- “How telling stories will get you into trouble.” by Cheryl Richardson
- “The Powerlessness of Positive Thinking” by Adam Alter
- “The Fascinating Neuroscience Of Color” by Eric Jaffe
- “Boost Your Success By Leveraging One of Your Brain Quirks!” by Frederique Murphy
Want your post included next week? If you have a post that you think will be of interest to coaches do take part in tomorrow’s Monday invite and leave the details on our Facebook page. Whilst it’s lovely for posts to be sent to me via twitter, the nature of a tweet means that it can easily be overlooked when this post is being compiled at a later time. Please leave links in one place, ie the thread on our Facebook page so they can be easily shared.