Welcome to this weeks recap of blog posts for coaches from around the web.
Each Monday on this blogs Facebook page I usually issue the following question and invitation:
“Have you written/seen a blog post in the past week that you’d think is of interest to coaches and that you’d like to share?”
You’ll notice that the recap today is broken down into two lists – one of posts shared via our Facebook page from the Monday invite and one of other posts from around the web.
Posts shared last week on our Facebook page:
- “FLOW WITH CHANGE, GROW WITH CHANGE (DON’T RESIST, LET GO)” by HT Lee
- “ASSISTANT COACHES: WHAT MAKES THEM SPECIAL?” by sports leadership coach DeAngelo Wiser
- “Living With Your True Identity” by Lloyd Collett
These are a few posts that also attracted my attention either personally or because of readers requests to read more on a particular subject…
Other posts for coaches from around the web:
- “Why most coaches don’t make money from coaching“ by Chris Morris
- “Why Creative People Need to Be Eccentric” by Mark McGuinness
- “Three Books Certain to Increase Your Impact” by Michael Bungay Stanier
- “5 Words That Block Your Success (I Stopped Using Them All, Especially #3!)” by Frederique Murphy
- “Are You Addicted To Busyness?” by Lissa Rankin
- “3 Big Reasons You Wonder If You’ll Ever Be Good Enough” by Steve Errey
- “How to get your partner to support you in your business” by Stacey Martino
Want your post included next week? If you have a post that you think will be of interest to coaches do take part in tomorrow’s Monday invite and leave the details on our Facebook page. Whilst it’s lovely for posts to be sent to me via twitter, the nature of a tweet means that it can easily be overlooked when this post is being compiled at a later time. Please leave links in one place, ie the thread on our Facebook page so they can be easily shared.