Welcome to this weeks recap of blog posts for coaches from around the web.
Each Monday on this blogs Facebook page I usually issue the following question and invitation:
“Have you written/seen a blog post in the past week that you’d think is of interest to coaches and that you’d like to share?”
You’ll notice that the recap today is broken down into two lists – one of posts shared via our Facebook page from the Monday invite and one of other posts from around the web.
Posts shared last week on our Facebook page:
- “The Tortoise and the Hare” by Dawn Walton
- “Set Reachable Goals!” by basketball coach Chris Blackmore
- “Coaching philosophy” by community sports advisor Jeff Mitchell
- “Any A-hole Can Be a Coach” by Carmen Willenbring Sullo
- “IS YOUR TEAM LISTENING …” by sports leadership coach DeAngelo Wiser
- “Have An Unreasonably Great New Year (Video)” by HT Lee
These are a few posts that also attracted my attention either personally or because of readers requests to read more on a particular subject…
Other posts for coaches from around the web:
- “50+ Better Questions To Ask Than How To Be More Productive” by Charlie Gilkey
- “How To Receive Criticism With Grace” by Lissa Rankin
- “3 Powerful Habits to Set You Up For BIG Success in 2014” by Michele Pariza Wacek
- “Five Surefire Ways to Draw the Audience to You Like a Magnet” by Rochelle Togo-Figa
- “10 Creative Rituals You Should Steal” by Sean Blanda
Want your post included next week? If you have a post that you think will be of interest to coaches do take part in tomorrow’s Monday invite and leave the details on our Facebook page. Whilst it’s lovely for posts to be sent to me via twitter, the nature of a tweet means that it can easily be overlooked when this post is being compiled at a later time. Please leave links in one place, ie the thread on our Facebook page so they can be easily shared.